Let’s talk nails Today ! Who doesn’t love a pretty nails and a bit of sparkle… ( Ok a lot of sparkle) !!
I love having a play with with Gel polish and glitter . For this set I have used Bluesky Gel Polish .
I been using their product since I started my fun with Gels . It was actually first brand I tried which was almost 12 months ago !
Bluesky have a massive range of colors and I mean MASSIVE! Hundreds of colors for Us to choose from and enjoy.
I use mine with primer instead of base coat. If applied correctly they wont chip or lift from your own nail. I like to change my Gel polish too often if I’m honest. I usually go 2-2.5 weeks and then change them. Even tho I could go 4 weeks without a problem . But I see too many pretty designs to try on !
Last week i decided to try a Snake Skin Effect . Really easy and quick to do ! Takes seconds to do and looks stunning . I’m sure many of You have seen it and many of You will know how to achieve this look , but let me explain to whoever don’t know what we are talking about.
SNAKE SKIN EFFECT
- You will need to prepare your nails and prime them first.
- Apply first coat of your chosen color (A44 Bluesky )
- Cure for 2 min -UV lamp or 30 sec LED lamp
- Apply second coat of color – Cure 2 min -UV 30 sec- LED
- Prepare mixture : few drops of BLACK GEL POLISH and few drops of TOP COAT ( mix well, you can use TIN FOIL and WOODEN STICK )
- Apply Black /sheer mixture on the nail ( You can do half a nail like I did)
- DON’T CURE ! You have to be quick now, Apply the main color (A44 for me ) All You do is dropping tiny bits of Pink gel onto A black gel. Now Quick – Cure it !
- A layer of top coat – Cure – Wipe a tacky layer off – And Enjoy !
Since I started my journey with Gel Nails my collection grown a lot and I have many more brands to choose from . I still go back to Bluesky time and time again. For the price 5.50 £ a Bottle you get a great quality and a lot to choose from ! ❤
How do You like Snake Skin effect ?? Would You have them done?